Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm not feeling the best today.  I have looked for jobs, interviewed, and still at my dil's house which is fine but my stuff isn't here.  So I read, watch tv, and cook.  Exciting. Not.  This last week I ended up having chiggers.  Oh my is that ever awful.  Had to go to dr. and I'm on steroids along with topical meds.  I am on the mend, but it hasn't been easy.

I have a job interview on Thursday and I hope it goes well.  There are so many people looking for work and that makes it even tougher. But I am trying to stay positive.  Something has to give soon.

I'm missing my family back home.  I never realized how much they kept me busy until now.  We do Skype but it's not as if you can hug them or give kisses.  My dgd kisses the computer screen when we say good-bye.  It's so cute.

I also miss my friends.  I know we didn't get together often, but they were close by whenever you needed a friend.

I know this sounds sad, which I don't intended it to be, but it is only how I'm feeling right now.  I know once I get settled we will be okay.

At the age of sixty we shouldn't have had to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment