Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A couple of Sundays ago, my dgs suggested to Skype on Sundays for storytime.  A story was read to us and this last Sunday we read a story to my grandchildren.  My dd, I live with, kept all of her childhood books we had bought her.  She loved Berenstain Bears, so my dh and I read "Moving Day".  Which was what we were doing during the weekend.  I loved reading to them, it made me feel I was still part of their lives.  My dgs then suggested for us to Skype for breakfast.  I loved that idea too.  He asked me "what will I have for breakfast"?  I told him "it will be muffins or a bagel.  He had asked his mom (my dd) and she said "oatmeal". Of course he wasn't to thrilled with that idea.  

The next day, my dh and I had Skyped for breakfast with our grandchildren.  My dgs talked his mom into making muffins. It was so much fun!  My nineteen month old gs had finished his yogurt, so he decided to take some from his four year sister's bowl.  Which of course was too cute.  My dd didn't think it was so cute.  And while he was eating he would put his feet on the table and I would pretend to tickle them, which my dd did for me.  My dgd is so pretty.  She is going her hair longer and she is getting taller.  It was a fun way to start off my day.  I would like that to happen more often.  

My dh started working yesterday.  I can't believe the place isn't air-conditioned, especially living in Florida.  He came home beat, from the job and plus the heat.  Today is another hot and humid day. I know he will be coming home the same way.  

I had sent out a resume today.  Let's see what happens  next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment