Thursday, July 18, 2013

I had gone to my job interview and I should know in a couple of days.  I was in the waiting room with three other candidates and I know more people were being interviewed before mine and after mine.  So we will see what happens.  If I don't get it, something else will be around the corner.

While I was in the interview my dh had gotten a phone call regarding a job on contract.  This will mean he will get paid when the company gets paid.  It's better that nothing.  Maybe it will be a start to get his foot in the door.

On the way home I decided to go to JoAnn's and get some yarn and crochet something for my dgd.  I don't what to say what because my dd will probably read this and the surprise is done.  I will take a picture of it when I know she has gotten it in the mail.

Now the next problem arises, I have 2 dgs, ages seven and two, I need to get them something in the mail too because I don't want them to feel left out.  Any ideas??  I did send them books already.  It has got to be something different.

My chigger bites are getting so much better.  I can't wait until I'm off the steroids, they are affecting me.  I am taking one less pill every two days.  And I'm sleeping through the night.

Weather in Florida is nice.  When you need to get things done, you have to do it early because of the heat and it seems to rain in the mid-afternoon.  When it rains, it does so for no more than a half hour then its done. I am enjoying being here.

Hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment