Saturday, May 18, 2013

It has been quite awhile that I have posted.  We have moved to Florida last week and we are living with DH sister.  It will be for a short time until we get a house.  We decided to move because of various reasons:
1.  weather- the snow and cold was getting harder on DH.
2.  job- since DH didn't have a steady job we felt it was a good time for a move.

The hardest part of this move was leaving my two daughters and 3 grandchildren.  I know we will see each other but not as often.  I do have one daughter living in FL and that will be a help.

Thank heavens for technology with Skype and Face Time that helps me out alot.

I know after the holidays I will have friends visiting when they come to FL in their condos.

My girls are making plans to come at Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am looking forward to their visit.

So now DH and I are looking for work.  I have had one interview and DH has faxed an application.  Thankfully we have family to help us.

I am so glad we are here, the weather, when the sun is shining it feels so good.  We are happy and I can see the tension released from DH's face.  We have made a good decision to come here.  We will be starting over.  A new life.  The old life was good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment