Friday, November 8, 2013

Food and Wine Festival

It's a beautiful day in Florida, sun is shining and it's in the upper 70's.  We have season tickets to Walt Disney World and my dh and I are going to the Food and Wine Festival.  We did half of it about a month ago and now we will do the other half.  It's in Epcot and it is a lot of fun. Also, they will have the fireworks tonight.  I love fireworks, but the problem is, I hope I can stay up until ten o'clock.  Also, they have the Illumination Parade, the last time I saw that was in 1996.

On Saturday, my son-in-law and grandchildren will be spending the weekend with us.  We are looking forward to seeing them.  My dh is excited because he had gotten repair parts for my dgs rc.  I will be working with my dgd on making pot holders.  Hopefully, I will know how to take it off the loom.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment